All inclusive resorts are less popular in the United States than Caribbean & Mexico. There are some available for travelers who want to simplify their vacation. These all inclusive resorts & hotels have packages available you don’t have to reach for your credit card every time you want a cocktail or burger with fries. Note that an all-inclusive package rarely includes alcohol, but for families who wanted to save on meals and couples looking to avoid a party scene, these picks might be just the ticket. Take a look at the list we have selected the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico and start planning your getaway!
Lets Have a Look at the top rated All Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean & Mexico based on reviews from fellow travelers.
Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa All Inclusive
Vieux Fort, St Lucia (UVF) Cap Estate, St. Lucia, St Lucia
Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa welcomes visitor on a holidays in lavish style and comfort. Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa’s latest facilities, supportive staff, and inspiring locale rich with both culture and world class cuisine are the backdrop for an unforgettable All-In Luxury escape. Its Built for travelers of all ages, this modern resort features 3 separate sections offering a family friendly vacation experience in the general resort, Diamond Club™ for a higher level of service and exclusive pool, beach and dining areas and Hideaway an adults only oasis.
Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa Services Highlights
- Unlimited reservation-free dining 24/7
- All drinks – domestic beer, cocktails and select international brands
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited free calls to North America and parts of Europe
- Ceiling mounted rain shower
- Satellite television
- 24-hour concierge service
- Sports Event Guarantee
- Weekly themed pool & beach parties
- Non-motorized water sports
- Fitness center
Occidental at Xcaret Destination – All Inclusive Resorts
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico (CUN)
Occidental at Xcaret Destination An All Inclusive resort surrounded by natural beauty. The Occidental at Xcaret Destination hotel is a member of the Barceló Hotel Group and previously the Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort is resort situated in the heart of Riviera Maya. Its stunning mix of natural and intellectual environments is the inspiration for enjoying an unbeatable experience.
This remarkable complex has 765 recently refurbished rooms and suites with a terrace or balcony, astonishing for the magnificent gardens that encircle them. It also features natural river formations, 7 swimming pools, a dolphinarium open for daily visits, and a private bay with soft white sand. Also, the hotel’s culinary selection is intended to satisfy the needs of every kind of visitor. With 10 bars, together with a club, and 11 restaurants, visitors have the freedom to choose a snack, an informal or gourmet meal, or a candle-lit dinner, among many other possibilities.
Located close to the Xcaret eco-archaeological park, which offers a great day out for the family, with over 40 cultural attractions and exhibitions on Mexico’s art and tradition. This wonderful resort offers the Unlimited Xcaret Xperiencepackage, designed exclusively for hotel guests, with which you can enjoy unlimited access to the Xcaret park during your stay. ($)
The Royal Level Occidental at Xcaret Destination, a boutique hotel within the hotel. This is a tourist complex within another complex, featuring personalized service, Wi-Fi included, room service, among other things, and is intended for those guests who are looking for an experience of even greater luxury and sophistication.
Occidental at Xcaret Destination Services Highlights.
- 1 King-size bed or 2 double beds (subject to availability)
- Flat-screen LCD satellite TV
- Balcony with chair and coffee table
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Free minibar, replenished every second day with soft drinks, water and beer
- Coffee and tea machine
- Transportation service (charge applies)
- Wi-Fi (charge applies)
- Currency exchange and ATM
- Babysitting service/children’s services (additional charge applies)
- 24-hour All Inclusive service
- Laundry and ironing service (additional charges apply)
- Car rental (additional fee applies)
- Tourist information point
- Luggage storage
- Rooms with VIP service (additional charges apply)
- Video game room (additional charge applies)
- Conference/ Private dining rooms (extra charge applies)
- 24-hour front desk service
- Fax/photocopier (additional charge applies)
- Hairdresser’s/ beauty salon (additional fee applies)
- Souvenir shop
- Romantic dinners on the beach (additional charge applies)
- Medical service (additional charges apply)
- Safety deposit box
- Shops within the establishment (additional charges apply)
- Unlimited Xcaret Package (additional charges apply)
- Daily room service
- Concierge service
- 24-hour room service, subject to additional charge (except Royal Level rooms)